Triathlon Training in Greensand Country
Taking on a triathlon is no mean feat and training for such an event is key.
With stunning scenery on your doorstep, including steep inclines, off-road running routes and even lakes with access to seasonal open-water swimming, Greensand Country is the perfect place for triathletes to train.
Top Cycle Training Routes:
- Forest Way – Ampthill – Bedford – Cardington Loop (28 miles)
- Stone Way – Clophill Cyle Route (15 miles)
- Heath Way – Leighton Buzzard Cycle Route (15 miles)
- Abbey Way – Old Warden Cycle Route (15 miles)
- Parkland Way – Woburn Cycle Route (19 miles)
- Thatcher’s Way – Bedford – Blunham – Old Warden Loop (24 miles)