Rushmere Country Park
A great place to discover nature and enjoy the outdoors – walking outdoors is deemed fairly safe but avoid contact with others.
Managed by The Greensand Trust, working in partnership with Central Bedfordshire Council, the park is run on a not-for-profit basis for the benefit of visitors and wildlife.
- An ‘access for all’ where visitors can search for fairies and have a photograph in the Giant’s Chair
- Play spots around the site
- The heronry where you can raise their young in the Spring
- A network of
- Areas where including a dog fun area specifically for our canine friends
- Access to the Visitor Centre, , , , meadow for picnics and Stockgrove Visitor Centre and cafe