Rural Economy and Tourism Information and Networking Session
Friday 29th September 2023 10:00 - 11:30
Doors open: 9:30 am
We are holding a networking and information session for rural businesses and the local tourism sector. The event will be held at the Working Woodlands Centre, on Friday 29th September from 09:30-11:30 (sessions will begin at 10 but feel free to arrive from 9:30 for networking and refreshments).
At 10:00, there will be a number of short presentations:
- How can Experience Bedfordshire promote your business or attraction?
- South East Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (SEMLEP) business support
- An introduction to Be Central Bedfordshire
- Local Nature Recovery Strategy and local business, how can you benefit?
- Getting the most from being a Greensand Country Charter member
There will be a SEMLEP Business Adviser available throughout the morning to offer 1:1 business support sessions.
After the presentations there will be discussion groups based around ‘How do we promote Greensand Country as a destination area?’ and ‘What can we do to promote off-peak visiting and multi-night stays?’.
We will also be holding a leaflet swap on the day too- so please bring some of your business/attractions leaflets to exchange.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING, PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com
This event is run in partnership with The Greensand Trust, Experience Bedfordshire, SEMLEP, and Central Bedfordshire Council.