Greensand Country Sense of Place Training (Online)
Friday 26th November 2021 10:00 - 11:30
Is your business or organisation located within or close to Greensand Country? Then you can benefit from a FREE ‘sense of place’ training workshop, designed to improve your marketing and publicity by helping you get the most out of being in this special landscape.
Improve your marketing and publicity and get the most out of being located in this special landscape.
Led by consultants, Countryscape, and supported by the Greensand Country Landscape Partnership, the event will explain what’s meant by ‘sense of place’ and guide participants in how it can be used to:
- Help businesses improve their branding and marketing, and add value to local products and services
- Help bring communities together and connect people with the landscape
- Provide inspiration for education and the creative arts
- Improve the ‘welcome’ and local knowledge offered by tourism staff
- Strengthen the identity of an area by encouraging different groups to work together, so that everyone benefits
The event is open to everyone and you don’t need any previous experience in marketing and communications to take part – your own local knowledge is all the expertise you’ll need!
This event is FREE, but booking is essential. Please BOOK HERE