Explore Heritage Open Days across Greensand Country
This September, you can explore many of the fascinating historic sites within Greensand Country – all for FREE!
Heritage Open Days is England’s largest festival of history and culture, which takes place from 9th-18th September. Across the 10 days, you have the chance to explore some of the area’s historic gems, see history come to life on a guided walk and learn all about the amazing heritage and culture across Greensand Country.
- Visit Shuttleworth House, the Swiss Garden and the Shuttleworth Collection for FREE – 15th September
- Visit Ridgmont Station Heritage Centre – 9-18th September
- Biggleswade Inventions and Inventors (photo exhibition) – 10th September
- Two Moors Trail guided walk – 13th September
- Ailesbury Mausoleum & Crypt – 11th September
- Woburn Heritage Centre exhibition – 9-18th September
- Fuller’s Earth Walk – 18th September
- Bow Brickhill Church and Tower – 10th September
Head to the Heritage Open Days website and use their interactive map to see what’s taking place near you to get involved.
Please note: some events require advance booking – please check the website for details.